Vietnam tourists can visit 9 Southeast Asian countries and some other places in the world without a visa. There are also some famous tourist visa is easy.
To enter a different country, you need two important documents including passport and visa. Vietnam signed a bilateral agreement, visa waiver agreement (visa) with 78 countries. However most effective only with the kind of diplomatic passports (HCNG), official passports (HCCV) and to those with ordinary passports (HCPT) but as in the diplomatic missions, the consular offices and international organizations.
However there are a number of countries / territories visa exemption for tourists in Vietnam, or apply visa on arrival policy at the border with the rate reaching almost 100% visa, quick procedure.
* The countries / territories visa waiver
– Thailand: Free visa for holders HCPT with a stay period not exceeding 30 days.
– Singapore: Free visa for holders HCPT, a stay period not exceeding 30 days and have a return ticket or ticket to another country, have the financial ability to pay for a stay period and have all the conditions necessary to go to another country.
– Laos: Free visa for holders HCPT with a stay period not exceeding 30 days. The entry needs more than 30 days must apply for a visa before; stay period may be renewed up to 2 times, each time for 30 days.
– Cambodia: Free visa for holders HCPT, a stay period not exceeding 30 days.
– Philippines: Free visa for holders HCPT, a stay period not exceeding 21 days, provided that the passports are valid for at least 6 months and a return air ticket or go to another country.
– Myanmar: HCPT valid for at least 6 months are exempt from visa requirements to enter, exit and transit for stays not exceeding 14 days. (Agreement with effect from 10.26.2013 Myanmar).
– Indonesia: Citizens Vietnam (regardless of type HC) are exempt from visa for entry Indonesia with a stay period not exceeding 30 days. Stay period is not extended.
– Brunei: free visa for citizens of Vietnam brought HCPT with a stay period not exceeding 14 days.
– Malaysia: Free visa for holders HC types, with a stay period not exceeding 30 days.
– Kyrgyzstan: Free visa for holders HCNG, HCCV and HCPT (irrespective entry purposes).
– Panama: Citizens Vietnam Panama for the purpose of entry tourist visa and are exempt tour card.
– Ecuador: Ecuador is a country unilaterally remove “barriers” visa for tourists from many countries around the world, including Vietnam. 90 days is the maximum period for travelers to Vietnam Tours in Ecuador.
– Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Caribbean Islands are St. Vincent and the Grenadines does not require visa for tourists from any country and territory. However, for entry, the Foreign Ministry’s St. Vincent and the Grenadines requests traveler must present a valid passport, a return air ticket and show that you have enough money to pay for the trip.
– Haiti: The Haitian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, only citizens of three countries: Colombia, the Dominican Republic and Panama are required to apply for a visa to travel to this country, that is, citizens of the rest can stay in Haiti to 90 days and comfortable traveling here without visas.
– Turks and Caicos: Turks and Caicos Islands is a territory under United Kingdom. To stimulate tourism, this place free visas for citizens coming from many parts of the world, including Vietnam. Tourists only available to demonstrate a return air ticket to leave the island will be allowed to stay for 30 days and be extended once. Duty-free goods allowed into the islands include: 50 cigars, 200 cigarettes, 1.136 liters of alcohol or wine and perfume for personal use.
– Jeju Island (South Korea): Vietnam tourist visa upon arrival are exempt from Jeju Island, also to other parts of the territory of South Korea still must have regular visa. However, no direct flights from Vietnam to Jeju Island so you’ll have to transit in another country. Where tourists Vietnam has visa (type stamped on the passports) of 5 countries USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and New Zealand are still valid, they are allowed to travel Korea without a visa. Conditions imperative that guests have flights to the next flight.
– Taiwan: The visitors from countries such as Vietnam, India, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia possesses a valid visa and a residence permit in the United States, Canada, Japan, UK, Schengen (border blocks European General), Australia and New Zealand are also exempt from visa for 30 days while in Taiwan.
– Dominican Republic: The Vietnam have a valid tourist visa or who are residing legally in the US, Canada and the European Union (including the UK) can travel to this country with a tourist card (tourist card) and a valid passport.
– Costa Rica: If you have a visa (tourist, crew or entry visa for business purposes) valid for at least 3 months and marked with immigration to the US, Canada, Japan, Korea, Schengen, you will be allowed to enter Costa Rica. Similar to Vietnam nationals legally resident in the country and the region above (residence, work, study) is also in Costa Rica if the entry visa valid period of 6 months or more.
* The countries / territories enjoy visa (visa on arrival)
– Maldives: Maldives without a visa application before the grant in place for travelers. Simply put sewing roundtrip tickets, hotel reservations is the immigration officer will stamp the passport (valid over 6 months), Visa will be free for 30 days. However there are slightly different from other countries, they also add an “Employment Prohibited” to prohibit employees come to work underground under tourist visa this type.
– East Timor: East Timor do not require a visa in Vietnam. You just normal to fly their airport. There, the East Timor Customs will issue entry visas for you for a fee of 30 USD. Note that you must submit $ 100 per entry. The amount above is just the place to see and not to submit them. You must also provide roundtrip airfare.
– Nepal: Located between India and China, to the tiny country of Nepal you just prepare to close USD visa fee (20 USD for a 15 day visa), 2 photos of passport cards similar size and with a blank pages that can apply for a visa at Kathmandu airport shortly.
– India: Vietnam is one of a handful of countries allowed to apply for a visa at 4 airports in India: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. However visa application at the Indian airport is kind of single (once) and have a term of 30 days, $ 60. Contact the embassy or consulates of India in Vietnam for more information if you want to apply for multiple-entry visa or more days.
– Sri Lanka: Famous for tea and heritage, beautiful island nation of Sri Lanka is always open arms to greet international visitors. You just need to apply for a visa online, bank cards for visa fee, waiting the results, print out confirmations brought to the airport for the flight to travel to Sri Lanka.
– United Arab Emirates (UAE): Emirates and Etihad are two of the UAE airlines have routes from Vietnam today. Emirates, the Dubai fly straight while flying to Abu Dabhi Etihad. If use the airline ticket 2 visa you can easily immediately online or contact us for detailed guidance at its office in HCMC. You can also buy packages not exceeding 96 hours Stop Over inclusive visa if going somewhere that transit in the UAE.
– Iran: Ordinary passports Vietnam can obtain visas at the border of Iran is valid for 17 days and 50 USD. Immigration Information in Tehran asking you to bring photos to make visa on arrival card. However in some cases, they do not collect photos.
– Many African countries, including Senegal, visas will be issued over the network. Tourists register online will receive a visa form, fill and submit complete information at the gate, you will be granted a visa on arrival. The fee is 50 Euro.
* The countries / territories granting visa fee-free
Algeria, Afghanistan, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Romania, Cuba are countries that issue visas for Vietnam with HCPT longer term and fee exemption.
* Note: Conditions valid passport at least 6 months is applicable to all cases.